We love kale and we love summer … therefore this might be the perfect summer salad for you. This salad not only takes less than 10 minutes to whip up but it’s packed with a combination of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids and healthy fats which lead to improvement in skin elasticity, smoothness, and a glowing skin.
- 1 cup of pre-washed baby kale
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 tomato, cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds to sprinkle on top
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place baby kale in a large bowl with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon and apple cider vinegar.
- Add the sliced strawberries, tomatoes, radishes, chia seeds and toss. Taste and add more salt, pepper, lemon and/or olive oil as you like.
Fact: Olive-oil based vinaigrette is high in polyphenols that help fight signs of aging.
If you make this, let us see! Tag your photo with #skinb5recipes on Instagram.
My name is Farah and I am an advocate for natural and organic beauty products, healthy living and a self-proclaimed whole foods enthusiast. My passion for health and beauty stems from my personal experiences dealing with problematic skin and now I want to help others learn my secrets to flawless skin from the inside, out. I’m a firm believer that true beauty comes from what goes inside of your body and I am thankful to be able to educate you and help you to obtain clear skin