A great smoothie relieves our digestive systems and packs a punch of nutrients in one fell swoop.
I love them. I have one almost every morning and here’s why:
- They’re so quick and easy to make. There’s no stress at the crack of dawn trying to prepare a more detailed breakfast. You can also take a SkinB5 tablet with a smoothie.
- You can take them with you, drink on the go, or pop in the fridge to have one for lunch.
- They ensure the first thing consumed in the morning is fresh, nutrient dense and hydrating all at the same time. The more hydrated we are the better our systems are at eliminating (pooping) and a regular poop is a must for clear skin!
- They taste amazing. It’s fun popping ingredients in just to see how they taste, or to help an issue such as bad skin or poor digestion.
Try this recipe:
- 1 Banana
- 1-Cup Kale
- ½ Cup pineapple (chopped)
- ½ Avocado
- Coconut water for your smoothies’ desired consistency.
Pop in a blender for a few minutes and then – enjoy 🙂
Here’s how just some of the nutrients in this smoothie help to improve our skin
B Vitamins: Increase energy, protect us from free radicals and promote clear skin*
Zinc: Can help to heal ‘leaky gut’ which in turn works with the gut-skin connection*
Vitamin A: Reduces premature ageing and can help fade acne scars*
Vitamin C: Helps reduce the effect of sun damage.
Bromelain: Improves digestion.
Vitamin E: Slows down aging.
Omega 9 (Oleic Acid): Helps reduce facial redness and irritation.
High Fibre: Helps us to poop. Which is ultra important for our skin, mood & memory.
*SkinB5 products contain Vitamins B5 and B3, Zinc, and Vitamin A.
So how can you say no? Quick, easy and so healthy it can only leave you smiling.
Give it a go – and let me know how you get on.
Venessa Nickless Yoga, Health Coaching & Pilates Practitioner in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Her adrenal exhaustion, terrible skin problems and digestion issues led her to take steps to revitalise her health & energy by changing diet; which includes daily use of SkinB5 supplements and skin products to this day.
She changed her fitness regime; focusing on Yoga and Meditation to increase energy and changed career so that she could help people to achieve the clear skin and confidence that they deserve.