A diet high in avocado is good for your skin, and particularly your face, in the way its fatty acids moisturize and soften your skin cells. When you eat avocados you are also giving your body a lot of skin protecting antioxidants, like beta-carotene, vitamin C and vitamin E, to prevent wrinkles and slow down the visible signs of aging. So what are you waiting for?
Prep time: 5 minutes Total time: 5 minutes
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup coriander/cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 of a jalapeño, finely
- Freshly squeezed juice of 1 lime
- Dash of sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Spoon out the avocados into a small bowl and mash.
- Chop the tomato, onion, jalapeño and coriander/cilantro and add to bowl with avocado.
- Mix well. Add lime juice, sea salt and pepper.
- Mix well and enjoy!
If you make this, let us see! Tag your photo with #skinb5recipes on Instagram.
My name is Farah and I am an advocate for natural and organic beauty products, healthy living and a self-proclaimed whole foods enthusiast. My passion for health and beauty stems from my personal experiences dealing with problematic skin and now I want to help others learn my secrets to flawless skin from the inside, out. I’m a firm believer that true beauty comes from what goes inside of your body and I am thankful to be able to educate you and help you to obtain clear skin