Pineapples are full of important antioxidants such as vitamin C, which helps to improve your body’s ability to heal and help prevent cell damage within the body by fighting against free radicals. There’s no better way to reap these benefits by making some homemade salsa and this makes for a great spread for just about anything.
Prep Time: 5 min Total Time: 10 mins
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced small (about 1/2 of a pineapple)
- 1 red bell pepper/capsicum, diced small (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 red onion, finely diced (about 1 cup)
- juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander/cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 piece of a jalapeño, finely diced (optional)
- sea salt, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to 2 days.
If you make this, let us see! Tag your photo with #skinb5recipes on Instagram.
My name is Farah and I am an advocate for natural and organic beauty products, healthy living and a self-proclaimed whole foods enthusiast. My passion for health and beauty stems from my personal experiences dealing with problematic skin and now I want to help others learn my secrets to flawless skin from the inside, out. I’m a firm believer that true beauty comes from what goes inside of your body and I am thankful to be able to educate you and help you to obtain clear skin