Salmon has exceptional levels of omega-3 fats which can help give you glowing and more supple skin. The healthy fats nourish the skin by reducing the body’s production of inflammatory substances, decreasing clogged pores, and averting fine lines and wrinkles. And if you don’t like the taste of fish don’t worry SkinB5 has you covered with this recipe.
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20 mins
- 1 fresh salmon piece
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley (chopped)
- 3 large lemons
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Chop the parsley and zest two lemons into a bowl
- Add the minced garlic to the bowl.
- Place the salmon skin-side down in a shallow baking dish.
- Top with the lemon-herb mixture.
- Thinly slice the additional lemon and place on top of each piece of salmon.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven at 400 °Fahrenheit or 200 °Celsius for 20 minutes.