Preparation time 10 mins Cooking time: 5 minutes
This Noodle Salad, is ideal for keeping you look young! It is packed with antioxidants which help reduce the signs of ageing, keeps your skin fresh, tight and flexible! The best part is, it’s quick, simple and full of flavour! Here’s how to get the glow!
- 1 package rice noodles
- 1/3 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup chopped coriander/cilantro
- 2 cups chopped red cabbage
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- ½ cup of thinly sliced carrot
- ½ cup of thin sliced capsicum/bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Manuka honey
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions (usually takes 2-4 minutes in boiling water)
- While the noodles are boiling, combine the coriander/cilantro, cabbage, chives, carrots and capsicums/bell peppers into a large bowl.
- Once boiled, simply drain well and place in the same large bowl with the salad.
- Then combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Heat the dressing in a sauce pan for 2 to 3 minutes to open up the flavours.
- Pour dressing over noodles and toss gently with sesame seeds and mix well.
- The salad can be served immediately or chilled until ready to eat.