High in vitamin K and folate, asparagus is extremely well balanced, high in anti-inflammatory nutrients as well as rich in antioxidant nutrients, including vitamin C, beta-carotene, vitamin E. So let’s get our baking hats on and begin to rejuvenate
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ a cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 430 ° Fahrenheit or 220 °Celsius, then lightly oil a baking sheet
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, spices and mozzarella cheese, set aside
- Working in batches, dip the asparagus in flour, dip in the eggs and then dip into the almond flour mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place asparagus in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.